ND Dental Political Action Committee (PAC)
Definition: The NDDA PAC is comprised of members of the North Dakota Dental Association who believe it best to be proactive concerning legislation related to dental health issues that affect the citizens of
The Executive Committee of the NDDA PAC are representatives from each dental district in the state; the State Chair is elected by the Executive Committee.
Chair: Dr. Dennis Sommers, Minot
Dr. Ken McDougall, Jamestown
SE District: Dr. Brent Holman, Fargo
NE District: Dr. John Clayburgh, Grand Forks
NW District: Dr. David Olson, Minot
Cent. District: Dr. James Ukstad, Jamestown
Mission Statement: The mission of the NDDA PAC is to raise and distribute funds from NDDA members to champion and support issues and candidates deemed important to the delivery of dental health care for the citizens of North Dakota. In addition, we seek to act as an information resource for our state legislators in matters of oral health.
1. To encourage and support prudent dental health legislation
2. To encourage grass-roots political participation by all members of the NDDA
3. To raise money to provide an effective voice in legislative matters pertinent to oral health issues that affect consumers.
1. Bi-Annual activities with legislators at the Capitol.
2. Support of district "Meet-the-Legislator Nights".
3. Decisions for distribution of funds to legislators and state officers who demonstrate support for dental issues.